Implementation of an innovative B2B class system for integration and automation of business processes
The subject of the project is the implementation in Constans Grupa Ltd. of an innovative B2B class system, enabling automation and improvement of business processes between the Applicant and its business partners. The project assumes the implementation of the Virtual Administrator system, through which business partners will exchange information, data, settlement and contractual documents. The implemented system will allow for full automation in the exchange of information and placing orders, notifications, problems, verifying them at every stage, as well as managing the affairs of real estate administration and the affairs of the company’s clients. Through the implemented system, it will be possible to process in electronic form:
- Exchange of electronic business information and promotion of new company services
- Automated order processes and invoicing of services using the e-invoice and e-signature modules
- Settlement of sales, real estate costs and partner orders through the implementation of a program of settlement of operating costs according to defined algorithms
- Virtual management of the building’s operating schedule and building administration work
- Virtual management of failures, repair requests, complaints, inspections
- Electronic administration by the Applicant of the VRV air conditioning installation on the property (elimination of physical operation at the installation site and support of the property conservator)
The project provides for the implementation of electronic signature technology in order to eliminate the circulation of paper documentation, modern IT solutions and technical installations optimizing the energy efficiency of the IT system and increasing the ecological security of the investment.
As part of the B2B relationship, services will be provided to partners in the Software-as-a-Service formula.
The project assumes international cooperation (with a partner from Germany).
Entities using commercial property rental and management services and entities managing commercial facilities
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION II
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION III
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IV
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION V
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION VI
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION VII
Project co-financed by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund
Grants for innovation
We invest in your future